Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiznicolau
Binge Watcher

Channel behavior analysis

Hello, anyone having problems passing the Channel behavior analysis?
I'm trying with several codes, including channels that were used before Roku changed the developer panel interface and now none of them pass, the Channel behavior analysis starts and within seconds everything is showing errors.

Thank you

Luiz Nicolau

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ddyszel320
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel behavior analysis

I too have a full slate of errors on the behavior analysis and cannot get the results page of the static analysis to appear. Is the system broken?

Sa
Reel Rookie

Looks like the system is broken again.

0 Kudos
TomorrowsWorld
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue for the past two days. I copied all of the test scripts that fail on Channel Behavior Analysis and pasted into the Roku Remote Tool and ran them there locally and they all pass. Something is goofy.

Edit: Also looked at the actual test scripts and they seem off. For instance the ScreenSaver Policy test does nothing that would initiate the screen saver. 🤔

0 Kudos
TomorrowsWorld
Reel Rookie

Seems to be working again. Resubmitted the exact same package and it passed this time. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.