Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjb64
Roku Guru

Channel Submission

We submitted our channel, FlixRaider, for publishing about 2 weeks ago. We know it takes time due to the backlog, and that's not a problem, but our understanding was we'd receive an email acknowledging the submission, and requesting a copy of the pre-publishing checklist. We haven't submitted before so our understanding of the process is limited and probably somewhat incorrect. But we haven't received an email or anything on our admin or technical email addresses, we do show 'submitted' and 'cancel submission' on the owner dev pages. Just wanted to make sure that not receiving an email is normal, that we didn't miss a step or trip something up.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ace
Visitor

Re: Channel Submission

All I got was a e-mail telling me I submitted it. 4 months ago! Still waiting for approval! And my channel is just a stream! No posters or anything. 2 months ago it starting "testing" phase. But being just 1 stream I am at a loss of why it has not been approved.

Ace
0 Kudos
sjb64
Roku Guru

Turns out we got the email on the general company account we registered our Roku account on, but we were watching the admin and technical contact (individual) emails instead. So we know we're in the queue now and that's all we can ask for till our turn comes up for testing.
0 Kudos
Ace
Visitor

Mine was approved yesterday! I am a very happy camper!
0 Kudos