Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikek999
Channel Surfer

Channel Submission Cut Off Date

If I remember correctly, last year there was a cutoff date in which new channel submission was suspended until after the holiday season. Will there be a cutoff date this year, and if so when will it be?

Best Regards,
Mike Kelley
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DerekHelps
Visitor

Re: Channel Submission Cut Off Date

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=76064

"RokuJoel" wrote:
Hi,

FYI, if you want your channels to be published in 2014, the last submission date for new channels will be 11/21. Any new channels submitted after that date will be processed starting in January.

This does not apply to channel update submissions, nor to channels that are already submitted.

- Joel
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>
0 Kudos
will4jc
Visitor

I submitted my channel 12/18/2014 .. Today, I noticed the status was (ASDomain_Data_Channel_PaymentSchedule_None)
I haven't received any emails from roku about my channel, and it doesn't appear to have been publicly published yet.
Do I need to do something, correct something, resubmit something, etc ?
Thanks,
Will
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

"will4jc" wrote:
Today, I noticed the status was (ASDomain_Data_Channel_PaymentSchedule_None)

Ya I noticed today that all my channels say that. I don't think it means anything.

I'm assuming it's just another website bug.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

"BradC" wrote:
"will4jc" wrote:
Today, I noticed the status was (ASDomain_Data_Channel_PaymentSchedule_None)

Ya I noticed today that all my channels say that. I don't think it means anything.

I'm assuming it's just another website bug.

Agreed. That looks to be a website display bug.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos