Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiznicolau
Level 9

Channel Behavior Analysis

Hello, about three days I've been trying to publish some channels in different accounts, and in all the Channel Behavior Analysis does not start and ends with an error, even channels that are already published I tested pkg again and it's giving the same error , the test doesn't even start and the message that it failed appears, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thank you

Luiz Nicolau

https://vimeo.com/741081032 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
OddScott
Level 11

Re: Channel Behavior Analysis

CBA has been broken for me for the past several days too, failing with simultaneous errors on all 3 tests with known-good Pkg files. Not sure if this is affecting all developers or just some. As of today the CBA page displays this message: "The Channel Behavior Analysis feature is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."

www.InstantTvChannel.com - Build a Roku channel in 5 minutes!
0 Kudos
batteryPOP
Level 7

We are experiencing this issue as well. I am getting a message in a red box reading "The Channel Behavior Analysis feature is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."

ROKU, when will you reach out to developers with an update?

0 Kudos
luiznicolau
Level 9

I received this message from roku:

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. 

Please bypass the error message at this time and continue to the Preview and Publish screen. 

If your "Schedule for publishing" button is still greyed out, please let us know.

Best

0 Kudos
batteryPOP
Level 7

Thanks so much! The "schedule for publishing" button was indeed active and I was able to complete the process. I'll check back on 8/25 to make sure the channel publishes correctly.

0 Kudos