Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiznicolau
Binge Watcher

Channel Behavior Analysis

Hello, about three days I've been trying to publish some channels in different accounts, and in all the Channel Behavior Analysis does not start and ends with an error, even channels that are already published I tested pkg again and it's giving the same error , the test doesn't even start and the message that it failed appears, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thank you

Luiz Nicolau

https://vimeo.com/741081032 

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Channel Behavior Analysis

CBA has been broken for me for the past several days too, failing with simultaneous errors on all 3 tests with known-good Pkg files. Not sure if this is affecting all developers or just some. As of today the CBA page displays this message: "The Channel Behavior Analysis feature is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
batteryPOP
Channel Surfer

We are experiencing this issue as well. I am getting a message in a red box reading "The Channel Behavior Analysis feature is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."

ROKU, when will you reach out to developers with an update?

0 Kudos
luiznicolau
Binge Watcher

I received this message from roku:

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. 

Please bypass the error message at this time and continue to the Preview and Publish screen. 

If your "Schedule for publishing" button is still greyed out, please let us know.

Best

0 Kudos
batteryPOP
Channel Surfer

Thanks so much! The "schedule for publishing" button was indeed active and I was able to complete the process. I'll check back on 8/25 to make sure the channel publishes correctly.

0 Kudos
batteryPOP
Channel Surfer

Hello, are there still known issues with the Channel Behavior Analysis? I'm simply trying to change our Channel Store image to a holiday theme, and loading a package that is unchanged from the version currently available. Yet we fail the CBA every time and the "schedule publishing" button is greyed out so we can't bypass. 

Thanks!

- Greg

0 Kudos
necrotek
Roku Guru

Channel Behavior Analysis is not working well.  This last week my experience has been that any 4xxx device will fail but if it is 3xxx device it will pass.  Keep trying until you get one. Write Roku partner success and let them know. 

batteryPOP
Channel Surfer

YES. Thank you for the encouragement. I finally got a 3xxx and it passed. I was absolutely losing my mind on this! 

0 Kudos
reaper0470
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue today. I just sent in a support ticket. I passed one package earlier today and when trying another package it was failing and found this post. I retested the package that passed and it failed. Same issue. Any 4XXX device chosen. I'm going to try again tomorrow as I keep getting 4X devices for now. 

0 Kudos
batteryPOP
Channel Surfer

The second I saw my test running on a 4xxx i hit refresh on the browser page and re-uploaded the package until I got a 3xxx. It took 4-5 tries. Not the best process, but hey, it worked 🙂

0 Kudos