Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3angelstube
Visitor

Change Order: Publishing Roku Channel As Public

Hello,

I created a new public channel for 3AngelsLive.
Channel Name: Three Angels Live
Visibility Public
Vanity Access Code threeangelslive

This is the message I got from Roku:
Your channel has been submitted for approval. If necessary, you can cancel the submission.

We will notify you when/if channel is approved.

Thank you

It has been over a month now. And Roku still labels it as "publishing" why is this??
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: Change Order: Publishing Roku Channel As Public

Hi, we've tried to contact you repeatedly and received no response. Please fill out the channel publishing questionnaire that we emailed you a link to, and you will have to hit the Submit button again in your account.

- Joel
0 Kudos
eyepartner
Visitor

Hi Joel,

We are the developers behind 3angelslive and have not received a channel publishing questionnaire via the email on our developer account (support@eyepartner.com).

Also, there is no mention of a questionnaire as part of the process when doing the submission from the account dashboard. If this is a necessary step, please resend it or make it available through the dashboard.

Thank you,
Alex
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

It was sent to the developer email address, remus . cretu @ eyepartner . com on 3/1, 3/8, 3/20 and 3/22/2012. I'll resend to the support email address you posted. The questionnaire is sent out after the channel has been submitted.

- Joel
0 Kudos
eyepartner
Visitor

Hi Joel,

We still have not received anything at the address support@eyepartner.com

Could you please verify when it is sent?

Thank you
Alex
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Sent you an email.

-Joel.
0 Kudos
guilddev
Visitor

hello, I have the same problem...I submitted the channel ankerberg 1 month ago and have not heard anything. I checked my email for a questionnaire email, but there is nothing.
0 Kudos