Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tvmision
Visitor

Re: Category Selector and other UI components

"RokuJoel" wrote:
"tvmision" wrote:
I need to learn how to put a banner ad on the page.

You really should start your own thread vs piggybacking on a thread not directly relevant to your question, and of course you need to specify exactly which type of screen you would use to display the banner ad. Before you do, search the forum to see if the answer might already be here.

- Joel

thanks Joel
I am using screen type Category. I been looking without result. Please help me Joel
0 Kudos
tvmision
Visitor

"tvmision" wrote:
"RokuJoel" wrote:
"tvmision" wrote:
I need to learn how to put a banner ad on the page.

You really should start your own thread vs piggybacking on a thread not directly relevant to your question, and of course you need to specify exactly which type of screen you would use to display the banner ad. Before you do, search the forum to see if the answer might already be here.

- Joel

thanks Joel
I am using screen type Category. I been looking without result. Please help me Joel

😄 Please help me Joel
0 Kudos
agmark
Visitor

Joel is right. You should create a new thread for your questions. Many people won't see your question if it's in an unrelated thread. Just click the button that says NewTopic and you'll be able to ask your own question. You'll have better luck doing it that way.
0 Kudos
tvmision
Visitor

The Category Screen support ad “Site Stripe” below the menu items. (Banner ad) I don't find information on the forum that I could use in order to configure the banner ad on the category screen flat. I am using videoplayer as an example. I need to know where I could find this information related with the banner ad. 😄
Is possible to get an example on how to do this.
0 Kudos
jeswin
Visitor

So now the roPosterScreen and the category filter is dumped by ROKU

Is there any alternate available for Category Filters in RSG?
0 Kudos