Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cant connect through web browser

Hi Guys

Got a issue connecting to url to add roku app through dev mode

the Devices is a Roku3

Tried everything even factory reset , still cant connect

Everything plays no issues there , only through web browser is the issue

this is the message i get from trouble shooting on pc

website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

i hope some one can assist me 

Thank you
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Cant connect through web browser

Are you trying to add ETVNET? If so, give up.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Cant connect through web browser

If you’re a developer, you might query the developer forum, like you have you done previously 
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cant connect through web browser

"Basil" wrote:
If you’re a developer, you might query the developer forum, like you have you done previously 

hi
not sure wat u meant be this tbh ???
can you please explain
Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cant connect through web browser

"renojim" wrote:
Are you trying to add ETVNET?  If so, give up.

hi
i had a roku app to try out from someone , but just connect to add it, thats all ;(
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Cant connect through web browser

"siriusblack1979" wrote:
"Basil" wrote:
If you’re a developer, you might query the developer forum, like you have you done previously 

hi
not sure wat u meant be this tbh ???
can you please explain
Thanks

Sure. In late April, you posted two queries to the Developer forum. Your question here in the General forum sounded like it might be more for the Developer forum. I assume you knew of the Developer forum, since your previous posts were to that forum.
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cant connect through web browser

"Basil" wrote:
"siriusblack1979" wrote:
"Basil" wrote:
If you’re a developer, you might query the developer forum, like you have you done previously 

hi
not sure wat u meant be this tbh ???
can you please explain
Thanks

Sure. In late April, you posted two queries to the Developer forum. Your question here in the General forum sounded like it might be more for the Developer forum. I assume you knew of the Developer forum, since your previous posts were to that forum.

Thanks for explaining it , will do , if cant get it working Smiley Wink
0 Kudos