Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilk1797
Visitor

Can we disable options button when video is playing

Hello,

I am using scene graph component to develop a roku app. I want to disable options button when video is playing. Is this possible to hide "close caption/audio configuration" popup?

Thank you
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
anilk1797
Visitor

Re: Can we disable options button when video is playing

I am not getting any response from roku forums. I think developing Roku device is a type of mistake by roku developers and also i can suggest to roku developer to stop the roku forums site because after new design your login functionality is not working properly. I have to login 2-3 times...
0 Kudos
anilk1797
Visitor

"anilk1797" wrote:
Hello,

I am using scene graph component to develop a roku app. I want to disable options button when video is playing. Is this possible to hide "close caption/audio configuration" popup?

Thank you

What nonsense is this forum?
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

"anilk1797" wrote:
... i can suggest to roku developer to stop the roku forums site because after new design your login functionality is not working properly. I have to login 2-3 times...

That is an issue i have heard about - but please report it in this thread viewtopic.php?f=28&t=95954
I wonder why that's happening myself. End of July they moved the server (to AWS?) and lots of mischief ensued. Perhaps now they use a cluster(f**k) config with no affinity by IP, so one may get re-directed to another, uncook(i)ed server at any time? 
0 Kudos