Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
programwitch
Visitor

Can't log into Developer Site

Is anyone having trouble getting into the developer site? (//developer.roku.com)
Every time I log in I get forwarded back to the Developer info page (//www.roku.com/developer)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't log into Developer Site

Does it show that you're signed in at the top? What happens if you go to https://developer.roku.com/ ? It does seem a little wonky, but I was able to get there eventually.

-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
programwitch
Visitor

//developer.roku.com shows my name. It just shows "loading" graphic, then forwards back to www.roku.com/developer.
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

There was a UI refresh yesterday, which seems they have reversed today. The old site seems better anyway.

I am sure there are doctors on staff there i should be trusting - but changing a live site like that, brrr... gives me a shiver. That's what you have experienced, likely. Clean some cookies and try again. When in such doubt, in Chrome's dev.tools/console i go to Resources tab, Cookies branch and wipe them clean for the current site. I have seen big companies screw their sites by shooting themselves in the cookies - Safeway and Citi come to mind - can't hold Roku to higher standard on that.
0 Kudos
programwitch
Visitor

Heard from support this morning. They had me try a different domain, owner.roku.com/developer. This worked. I now have access to the dashboard (developer home) again.

Thanks for all the help.
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

For posterity, a link to a later announcement on the workaround viewtopic.php?f=34&t=86068
(which is nailed to the top of the board and as such i didn't see it, naturally)
0 Kudos