Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
8ctave_HD
Visitor

Building Awareness: Roku 'Banner Exchange' Network

Hello, forum friends.

8ctave HD would like to gauge interest among independent Roku developers/operators regarding a possible 'banner exchange' advertising program that would enable cross-promotion of channels/content across multiple channels/subscriber bases.

Interested parties can contact us via email at octavetv@gmail.com.

Our best to you,

8ctave HD
8ctave HD / FYDO / The BW / H*E*R*O* / FisHi / MULLET / SleepDiet / 911 / Presto / VAPE / Skope / Pro Bono / ScreamSaver
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuShawnS
Channel Surfer

Re: Building Awareness: Roku 'Banner Exchange' Network

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

C. Shawn Smith
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos

I'm interested in any banner exchange networks. Right now I have a paid game under review that I would like to advertise, and soon I'll have the "lite" version of the game that could have ads. So I'm interested in both sides of the equation.

I'm also interested to hear about any other developers' experiences with advertising. Any suggestions, tips/tricks?
0 Kudos
8ctave_HD
Visitor

Hello, forum friends.

Our 'banner exchange' idea certainly isn't an original one, and certainly not completely ironed out technically. We floated it out on the hope others more software-saavy than us would have 2 or more cents to put in.

We're not commercial broadcasters, we're not here to make a gazillion dollars, nor do we claim to have all (or any) of the answers.

But there's no denying the presence of a heartfelt, passionate underground community of like-minded individuals here who share a common goal/desire/purpose, and perhaps that's enough for this scrappy group of individuals to kumbaya into a scrappy group of group.

Our best to you,

8ctave HD
213-787-3904
octavetv@gmail.com
8ctave HD / FYDO / The BW / H*E*R*O* / FisHi / MULLET / SleepDiet / 911 / Presto / VAPE / Skope / Pro Bono / ScreamSaver
0 Kudos