Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Another Home Media Channel

No, it requires some sort of server for the http get requests.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

ok thanks, not what I need then.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Im trying to add a Roku folder to htdocs but it wont let me since it cant be modified. How can I do this?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If this is Vista and you installed the server as a service, you may need to "run as administrator" to add to the folder. This is just a guess, what platform and server are you on and how did you install the server ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Im using MAC OS 10.4. I installed the Abyss Web Server and that seemed ok.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I got an error running the iTunes table builder and discovered that it's an Intel-only app. Is that necessary? I'm using an iMac G5.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, tables was compiled on the Intel platform. Need someone to compile tables under G5 and send me the result. I will post it on the web site for download. If your interested, email support@chaneru.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

There is a missing step in setting up a mac. Please check the web site www.chaneru.com mac section.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Could use some feedback from anyone trying the channel, usage, comments, suggestions.
support@chaneru.com
Thanks !
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I would like to try the channel, but have the previously-mentioned PPC G5 problem at the moment. My wife's work MacBook may be back from repair soon, so I could try it with that. In the meantime, is the Tables compile process something that I (a non-programmer) could do - like a gcc command? I'm willing to do it if it's not too hard to explain. I've got the Apple developer tools installed, if needed.
0 Kudos