Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zpinternational
Binge Watcher

Advice on Marketing please

Hello everyone, first off please excuse me for asking simple questions. We are learning everyday. With Roku moving many of our best channel to private and then dropping ads on the others we are re-building constantly. We are doing OK. But, how do we bring in new subscribers? Our numbers have been steady but not growing quickly enough. I am starting to try and add links and paste URL. This brings me to a question: Where are the URL add channel links? I know where I think they are but I want to be sure. How would you get people to your private channels? Should I simplify my vanity codes on all? I appreciate any and all advice. 

On the ad side. We have a couple good ad aggregates but I really would like a couple back-ups. Is there anyone that pays a decent rate you might recommend? 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Dipakk179

Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi NCR

Are you Looking for digital marketing services in Delhi: Bizinnovision a leading Web Design, best website designing company in Delhi NCR offering the best services like website design, Digital Marketing, cheap website design Delhi, mobile apps, and SEO

best digital marketing company in delhi NCRbest digital marketing company in delhi NCR

0 Kudos

Re: Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi NCR

In order to find emails, check email enrichment tool for Google Sheets that goes into subscribers' accounts and gets all the information it can about them - https://getprospect.com/enrichment . The person's email address is in this part of the page, so look there. Somewhere on their servers, there is a copy of this software that they can use. Hotkeys and keywords make it easy to send personalized emails right away. If you know how to get the most out of email addresses, you can use them to quickly grow your mailing list and promote your website, which will help you make more money.

0 Kudos
AnnRoberts
Reel Rookie

Re: Advice on Marketing please

Create accounts for your channels on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Regularly post updates, previews, and engaging content related to your channels. Encourage your existing subscribers to share your content with their friends and followers.

0 Kudos
AnnRoberts
Reel Rookie

When it comes to bringing in new subscribers for your Roku channels, have you considered leveraging social media platforms? They can be a great way to promote and share your private channels. Additionally, to simplify your vanity codes, you might want to check out nlosmm.com. They offer fantastic services that can help you optimize your online presence and attract more viewers.

0 Kudos

Hello! No need to apologize for asking simple questions; we all learn and grow together. It's great that you're looking to bring in new subscribers for your Roku channels and exploring ways to improve your ad revenue. Let me address your questions:

1. Adding URL links for your private channels: To add URL links to your private channels on Roku, you can create a developer account and access the Roku Developer Dashboard. From there, you can manage your channels, including adding and updating them. Here are the general steps: a. Go to the Roku Developer Dashboard: https://developer.roku.com/ b. Sign in with your developer account credentials. c. Click on "My Channels" and then "Add Channel" to start the channel creation process. d. Follow the instructions to provide the necessary details and upload your channel content. e. Once your private channel is approved, you can find the URL link in your Developer Dashboard and share it with your target audience.

2. Promoting private channels requires some effort, but here are a few strategies you can try: a. Utilize social media platforms: Share your channel links and updates on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and relevant niche forums or groups. b. Collaborate with influencers: Partner with influencers or content creators in your niche to promote your channels to their audience. c. Engage with your audience: Encourage feedback and reviews from your existing subscribers. Positive reviews can attract new viewers. d. Cross-promotion: If you have multiple channels, consider cross-promoting them to leverage your existing lead enrichment.

0 Kudos
diggitoseo

0 Kudos