Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: AWS Cloudfront and S3 configuration

Jump to solution

@Zei2021 again, I'm not sure what you're asking.  AWS and cloudfront don't generate your feed file. They simply house the files necessary to define your channel and all of it's content. You are responsible for creating and uploading your feed file.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Zei2021
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Baradanikto @What’s your suggestion for generating my mrss feed file. How did you generate yours?

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Zei2021 first, I would suggest you consider defining your feed file using Json instead.  Json feeds provide more features.

Second, I use the software in my signature below. However, if you browse this forum, you'll find other channel developers offering paid solutions.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.