Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rek
Visitor

Re: 6.1 roGridScreen issues

"destruk" wrote:
Depending on how long it takes your channel to load the thumbnails, you might need to include a sleep(250) or so after Show but before setfocusedlistitem().
ie - loading from my local LAN, I don't need sleep, but loading from my internet webserver I do because of latency.

Thanks for that, it looks like the sleep has resolved the issue. Images are still 'popping' in, but at least the channel is functional. Cheers!
0 Kudos
tjohnson4
Visitor

I am getting this behavior with the Roku 4 v7.0 build 8792 but not on the Roku 3 or Roku 2 XD. I am calling setContentList and setListNames before calling show and calling setFocusListItem after calling show. Adding the sleep had no affect.

screen.SetupLists(lists.count())
screen.SetListNames(titles)

for i = 0 to lists.count() - 1
screen.SetContentList(i, lists[i])
end for

screen.SetDescriptionVisible(true)

sleep(250)
screen.Show()

if(bookmarks[1])
screen.SetFocusedListItem(1 , 0)
else
screen.SetFocusedListItem(0, 0)
end if
0 Kudos
tjohnson4
Visitor

Just checking if anyone else has experienced this issue with Firmware v7. We had previously addressed this with the 6.1 release but seemed to come back after the latest firmware update with no change to our app code.
0 Kudos