Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beitolabbas
Reel Rookie

403 on developer.roku.com

I can't open developer.roku.com and see this massage:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)

11 REPLIES 11
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Re: 403 on developer.roku.com

I had the same issue and turn off my VPN and then tried again and got in! I also went back on my VPN and changed the IP and got in!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
beitolabbas
Reel Rookie

I turned off the VPN, It is same.

0 Kudos
shasty
Binge Watcher

Same issue for me.  CloudFront error:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Try a private or incognito browser window.  It seems to me that when I've had CloudFront problems clearing cookies may have helped (or that could have been a different problem altogether and my memory could be horrible).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
shasty
Binge Watcher

Tried clearing cookies, incognito, multiple browsers, multiple computers.  Anything attached to certain internet connections / ISP's seem to be blocked.  Its as if someone has blocked and overly large range of IP's on the cloudfront ACL

0 Kudos
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

I tried the  incognito browser window. and no good! The only thing actually working for me is turning my VPN off! I use avast secureline vpn and never had an issue before! When vpn is off I connect sign in w no issues!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
0 Kudos
shasty
Binge Watcher

Day 4, Roku still hasn't fixed their CloudFront configuration.

0 Kudos
beitolabbas
Reel Rookie

Why is Roku not responding?

0 Kudos
shasty
Binge Watcher

@beitolabbas  - No Idea...

Still broken as of 7/21...

0 Kudos