Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Weeks and Still Waiting

I am new to being a Roku developer and new to this forum.

I submitted my new channel 10 weeks ago (Feb. 7th) and I'm still waiting to have it tested/reviewed. I know others have asked the same question, but it does seem only fair that we should get some kind of update on the queue situation. Or even an update on the average wait time for a new channel to be tested/reviewed/approved. All of my channel advertising is on hold because I'm still waiting to hear and I really would like to move forward on this.

My channel is "Audio Books". ANY update on how much longer I'll need to wait would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time in this matter.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Ace
Visitor

Re: 10 Weeks and Still Waiting

"Following"
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

@mamaWhiteTiger only a few channels ahead of yours, so probably will be reviewed this week.

- Joel
0 Kudos
Ace
Visitor

Joel,

Where does B-Movie TV end up on the que? I know its only been 6 weeks as of sunday. About 3-4 weeks away a good bet?

Thanks,
Ace
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

B-movie TV is around around 88 in the queue.

- Joel
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to update me on my channel. I appreciate it very much.
0 Kudos
Ace
Visitor

Congrats Mamawhitetiger!! You are there.

Thank you Joel for the update! #88 huh. 🙂 I am thinking maybe the middle to end of next month! Once again thanks for the update.

Ace
0 Kudos