Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HPDeskjet
Streaming Star

Where are the replacement remotes I was promised would be sent to me?

I'm now on my 3rd replacement remote, all have had the same > button fault as described in the thread "New ROKU remote right arrow not responding".  Just like the other two defective remotes, the latest one lasted just 1.5 months! ROKU promised to send me 2 replacements and have sent absolutely nothing to me. 

I've had to write to ROKU again:

"Where are the replacement remotes I was promised from ROKU?

I have had to buy a 3rd one at the beginning of September 2024.  It's now 27th October 2024 and this one, which again I have paid for, is no longer working.  The > navigation button does not work properly; it's having to be pressed so extremely hard to get it to react.

Also, why have I been lied to by ROKU about replacements being sent?  Where are they and what is the problem?  If it's a Dutch address, then send them to my UK address.  My UK address is:

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

I have never felt so disappointed and been deliberately lied to by any company I have ever done business with in all my 58 years on this planet.

ROKU, you are an utter disgrace. Your products are not fit for purpose and your CS reps seem to be dulplicitous liars.

Regards

XXXXXXXX"

Now, where are the replacement remotes I was promised more than once from a CS rep via Private Message?

If this is not resolved I will be reporting ROKU to the UK Trading Standards Authority for the deliberate selling of a product to the public, in this case remote controls, which ROKU is more than aware are defective and not fit for purpose.  The deliberate selling of defective and not fit for purpose products is ILLEGAL under English and Scottish law in the United Kingdom.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.