Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLD1
Reel Rookie

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

I saw other people got referred to the support team, but I haven't heard anything. 

0 Kudos
Rodelarick
Reel Rookie

Power cable tip broke, can’t find replacement cable. I can’t watch comcast anymore till I get part but shows out of stock

Roku Streaming stick 

sn:213065210104

model:3810x

thiink it’s time for fire stick 

0 Kudos
dsv054
Reel Rookie

Same issue here, my USB power cable/Wi-Fi receiver stopped working. How can I find out if I am still under warranty?

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@dsv054   If you bought your Roku within the last 12 months it’s under warranty 

0 Kudos
Lissy92
Channel Surfer

I’ve only had me Roku about 2 weeks and it stopped working due to the usb power cable with long range wireless receiver also and I cannot find it ANYWHERE to replace so annoying!

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Lissy92  If you bought your Roku only 2 weeks ago then return it

0 Kudos
Lissy92
Channel Surfer

I really don’t want to return it it was working great I just need that specific wire but cannot find it anywhere 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Lissy92  The cable you are looking for is out of stock. It’s been out of stock for awhile now. But if you just bought your Roku device two weeks ago then simply return it from where you bought it from. Did you buy it from Roku? Amazon? Best Buy? Walmart?

0 Kudos
Lissy92
Channel Surfer

@Ello2022 @I got it on Amazon is there an alternative wire that can be used?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@Lissy92

What model of Roku stick do you have? The 3810 stick+ cable is the one out of stock. Newer stick like 3820 & 3821 use completely different cable and they aren't exchangeable between the models. The newer cable was never offered for sale separately.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.