Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chadhix

Summit RV TV with Roku Remote - FIX

Jump to solution

There's a similar thread about how to get a Roku voice remote to work with your Summit RV tv with no solution, but it was locked and I was unable to reply.

Since the Summit brand is not a choice in the Roku TV selection list the solution I found was by choosing the GoldStar brand and proceeding. The setup process found the correct signal on the 4th code try. Finally!

Hope this helps someone!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
saleen565

Re: Summit RV TV with Roku Remote - FIX

Jump to solution

So, after researching further, I have found out that Mitsubishi makes Summit TV’s. If you have an RV TV and want to pair it with a Roku, you can go with GoldStar which works perfectly fine  OR Mitsubishi which also works perfect. 

Credits to @chadhix  as I would’ve never researched this if he didn’t post. 

Hope this finds ya’ll well!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
saleen565

Jump to solution

So, after researching further, I have found out that Mitsubishi makes Summit TV’s. If you have an RV TV and want to pair it with a Roku, you can go with GoldStar which works perfectly fine  OR Mitsubishi which also works perfect. 

Credits to @chadhix  as I would’ve never researched this if he didn’t post. 

Hope this finds ya’ll well!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I tried Mitsubishi with no luck. Then I came across your suggestion of Goldstar and now my Roku remote works great. Tx

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.