Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The8thfold
Reel Rookie

Streaming stick+ 3820x will not connect with remote

I have a streaming stick 3820x and it won’t pair with my remote. I’ve provided new batteries, unplugged the Roku/removed remote batteries/reset button, add new device option, and a full system rest without success. When attempting to pair I place the remote ~6” away. I’ve tried all options provided here. Any way someone can help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streaming stick+ 3820x will not connect with remote

Greetings from the Roku community, @The8thfold!

Thanks for letting us know about your issue in pairing your remote to your Roku Streaming Stick 4K and we'd like to further assist. 

Before we proceed, may we know if you can see any lights when you press any buttons on your remote? If not, we highly recommend returning it and requesting a replacement. If you purchased it through the Roku website, kindly let us know so we can proceed to the next step.

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
The8thfold
Reel Rookie

After doing the system reset a fourth time I was able to get it to connect. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @The8thfold!

We are delighted to hear that it is now working perfectly. If you need help with your Roku players in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. You may create a new post or reply to an existing thread here in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos