Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku voice remote not working

I was in the middle of watching tv when my Roku disconnected from the internet. I’ve been using my phone for a remote for the last week because out of nowhere my remote stopped working. So now I’m trying to get it to work since I can’t use my phone. I pressed the back and home button to pair and it’s not pairing. Everytime it stops I press a button and it’s back in pair mode. I just wanna finish watching my show 😭

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku voice remote not working

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Butterfly1234!

We appreciate you sharing this, and we'd be more than happy to help you re-pair your physical Roku remote to your Roku device again.

Could you please provide us with specific information such as:

• What Roku device are you trying to pair this remote with? Perhaps the serial number of it would be great.
  • Is this the remote that came with this device? If not, what is its model? (Identify your Roku remote here)
  • Does your remote have a pairing button? You may check it at the back of your remote or inside the battery compartment. 

In the meantime, you may check these support articles to help you pair your physical Roku remote:

Please keep us posted!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.