Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoeykat2011
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku express has no volume control?

This is directly Roku fault. They should of made sure they paired the correct express roku remote with the correct boox6!  Roku should correct the issue and send the correct remotes free to all that have complained. I have two different remotes that don't work employees have NO idea what they are selling 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Zoeykat2011, the least expensive Express model doesn't come with a remote with TV controls.  You should have bought the Express+ or any other model if that was important to you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Zoeykat2011
Channel Surfer

Unfortunately Walmart employees are not trained in selling the products. Roku needs to educate employees.. I was at our local superstore Walmart.. the Roku Express was the only Roku offered... But they were sure try to shove a smart Roku smart 6 down my throat... Did want any more issues... Thanks

0 Kudos
Zoeykat2011
Channel Surfer

Sorry I had no idea what I bought had no TV controls. Empl6 are not trained.. if I had known I cer5 would of and could of spent more thanks 

0 Kudos
Zoeykat2011
Channel Surfer

I would like to have a remote with tv controls. Do you know what model numbers I should look for.  Or just open the boxes thanks

0 Kudos
Zoeykat2011
Channel Surfer

KUDOS thanks a million 

0 Kudos