Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
87gator

Re: Roku Ultra - Volume glitch after some time - Volume glitched high or low and distorted

Same here across all my Roku devices, Premier, stick, and freaking Ultra. This volume problem has become unacceptable for daily watching. Same old story, volume decreases until unintelligible and you have to stop and rewind a second or two to get back to normal volume. I'm not sure why you guys are ignoring this, but unless it's addressed soon, Roku is out the door in my house. Well, at least the rest of them. I replaced the Ultra with an Apple TV, problem solved. Make no mistake, my previous recommendations to friends have turned into a hard NO.

0 Kudos
Foeclan
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra - Volume glitch after some time - Volume glitched high or low and distorted

4 months later, no fix.  Happened multiple times so far today.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.