Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DIDOne
Reel Rookie

Roku 4K remote OK button shows worn-look in just 2 months use

I purchased a Roku Express 4K system June 19th through Amazon Prime the remote control now has a worn looking okay button the paint is gone so I feel I was either given a used remote or it is faulty I am trying to have a warranty replacement considered and I can get no help through Roku support please help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 4K remote OK button shows worn-look in just 2 months use

Hi @DIDOne,

Thanks for raising your remote concern to the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you regarding your concern with the Roku remote that you purchased two months ago. Would you mind providing us with a photo of the remote that you're referring to for reference? We'd like to take a closer look. 

Furthermore, can you tell us if your Roku remote still functions properly even after the paint on the OK button has worn off? If so, after using it for a while, you shouldn't worry about anything because it is completely normal. 

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are committed to finding a solution to your concern.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.