Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote is not working after the reseting the roku device

Hello Team,

I reset my Roku device and now the remote is not working. I tried everything on the forum/help section. The IR light is working and i can turn on and off my other with same remote.

Roku device: Model: 3930X SN: S01429907DRF

Remote Model: RC-Gz1/3226001305; FCC ID: TC2-R1047

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote is not working after the reseting the roku device

Hi @Pareshkumar911,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku remote. We're sorry to hear about the issue you're running into, and we would like to know how to identify and resolve any remote issues.

We would like to ask if you attempted to try running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running. How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

One additional suggestion we would like for you is to try to perform the power cycle by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart and unplugging your TV for 10–15 minutes, then plugging it back in. Then please remove the batteries from the remote. Plug it all back in and place the batteries in the remote once you see the Roku letters bouncing, if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.