Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote buttons stuck and pressing without human contact

Jump to solution

I purchased 3 new Roku express 4k’s off Amazon and various buttons are stuck on the remote. I have only opened 2 so far, but on one the paramount and apple+ buttons are stuck so while watching something, randomly one of those apps will open when the remote isn’t even being touched by anyone. The second one it’s the home and up bottoms. I haven’t opened the 3rd one yet. When I go to support it says I can get support on this device for some reason. How can I get these replaced??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote buttons stuck and pressing without human contact

Jump to solution

If it's within 30 days of when you purchased them, you have to return them to Amazon.  Otherwise, start at:

Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

It's not that you can't get support; you can't get agent support (which is way overrated anyway).  You can try to reach a human by choosing the account/billing option at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote buttons stuck and pressing without human contact

Jump to solution

If it's within 30 days of when you purchased them, you have to return them to Amazon.  Otherwise, start at:

Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

It's not that you can't get support; you can't get agent support (which is way overrated anyway).  You can try to reach a human by choosing the account/billing option at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.