Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Order a free HDMI extender cable

Jump to solution

Hi @nkell

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

When inputting the serial number, we would suggest making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that serial numbers usually start with "YH". To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings System About

If still no dice, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
nkell
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D Still no luck. SN: 213154329130

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@nkell

Appreciate the prompt response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jbrown3232
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

the continue button does not work on the page to order the hdmi extender (https://my.roku.com/hdmi). interestingly the cancel button works.  I tried in both chrome and edge with no luck

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @jbrown3232

Thanks for the post.

Could you try using the serial number listed in Settings > System > About when filling up the HDMI extender form? If the issue persists, please reply here with the serial number/device ID of your Roku stick. 

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
VincentRT

Process to submit for free HDMI extender not working...

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I have entered my information into the page on Roku's website that allows you to request a free HDMI extender, but it does not submit. Clicking the "submit" button does not work. Is there anyone who works for ROKU who can manually submit my order and also do the same for others having the same issue? Another solution would be to fix the page on the website. 

Thanks, 

-Vincent

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Process to submit for free HDMI extender not working...

Jump to solution

@VincentRT 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wcjones
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

I have been trying to get the free hdmi extender. The website does not work. Here is my ser# CT378G365729

address 

[personal information]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @wcjones

I hope you're doing well.

Please be advised that serial numbers for Streaming Sticks usually start with the letter 'Y'. Try using this (YF00GV365729) when filling up the form then see if it will go through. You can always verify your device serial number in Settings > System > About.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Macdell

Jump to solution

Please give a way to order an extender for stick.  Filling out form does not submit, send

0 Kudos