Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with remote please need answers

I have bought  new Roku remotes to replace the three that just quit working. These remotes are 3 - 6 months old. Is there any way I can return them for a refund?  They just stopped working. This is costing me $20 a piece. This is getting expensive.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Issue with remote please need answers

They should be covered under their one-year warranty.

https://docs.roku.com/published/deviceplayerwarranty/en/us

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Issue with remote please need answers

I've been using Rokus for over 10 years, with numerous models and remotes and never have had a remote fail.  I realize this is just anecdotal evidence and may not relate to your experience, but repeated failures of such recent remotes may suggest there is some common problem.

If you can supply more details regarding exactly what is not working, perhaps someone will be able to help you get them working properly. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.