Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrsBnjx23

Is there a roku voice remote for Hisense TV

I have a Hisense 43 inch Roku TV that came with a Roku remote, the only problem is I want the remote that is voice controlled…. what I need the community to please do for me is let me know if I have to buy a remote control from Roku or purchase it from Hisense TV - like should I contact the manufacturer and let them know that I need a remote control that is voice command controlled … does anybody know? I will truly appreciate your help. Should, I try Roku Voice Pro - I understand it’s supposed to work for ALL TV brands with Roku built in?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is there a roku voice remote for Hisense TV

Roku Voice remotes are compatible with Roku TVs from all manufacturers.  You can purchase from Roku, but you also may be able to purchase locally from the likes of Wal-mart, Target, Best Buy, Walgreens, etc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos