Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasonb8293

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Hello

model 3800x

serial yf001n824997

issue I’d 97-195-360

software 10.0.0 build 9195-55

volume buttons not working and can’t fix it using setup. It’s a seiki lcd tv. 

0 Kudos
Asineth

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I'm still having the issue of volume and power not working. 

My TV is a Lenovo

My remote is model 3921rw roku premiere + 

Issue number ID 06-195-387

0 Kudos
Sydwahl56
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ok this unconventional one seems to work, recovered volume on 3 device so far. Tks.

0 Kudos
jgraver
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

TV Make Model:  Vizio E70-F3  Version 2.60.23-1

Roku Ultra:  Model 4660X

Software 10.0.0 Build 4195-46

Device ID:  CK4887595375

TV Power and Volume worked fine previously.  I tried re-installing remote and redoing the TV controls multiple times and no luck.  Does not find compatible channel for TV after going through the 10 options. 

Again this worked before the last update.

Jay Graver

jgraver@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
jgraver
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Also - it says Gaming Remote (In use)

Never said that before.  Not sure why it thinks it is a gaming remote.  It is the remote that came with the Roku Ultra (Voice remote)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

ROKU ULTRA 4670X

SONY TV XBR-43X800G

ISSUE ID 88-195-417

0 Kudos
Sydwahl56
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes it did below is what I saw from another victim, I tried and got 3 device back up and running. You may have to try maybe minor variation of it.

Yes I just fixed it. I went to program remote. While it was searching for remote I removed the battery and put it back in and pressed the button inside the battery compartment. I then checked the settings. When it asked if I heard the music I said no even if I heard it. Then followed the instructions for the music to stop playing and poof my remote now works for volume and mute.

0 Kudos
Icabear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku Model 3810RW  Streaming Stick +

TV Make/Model White Westinghouse VR-2218, Version TW-64201-W022A, Serial 

#6420M14807501

Issue ID - 78-195-446

Roku remote worked fine until the update.  After the update, I could still use the remote bit couldn't change the volume.  After trying all the resources, now the remote won't work with either the power or volume but does work for other functions.  

I am still upset that I can no longer get my local channels (Spectrum) on my RCA Smart TV because the version of Roku will not update.

Please help!i

0 Kudos
Icabear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for the suggestion but it still didn't work.

0 Kudos
Cperry531
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We unplugged Roku and plugged it back in.  Went into settings to remotes and devices then over to the gaming default.  It asked it was playing music.  Hit yes. Then did it stop. Hit no.  Then after that the volume works.  Thank gosh. Now to do that to the other 5 other Rakus and  TVs in the house. 

0 Kudos