Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrispls
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I fixed my problem. Instead of repairing the remote. I used Set up a new device. This fixed my problem

0 Kudos
najals07
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

My remote power and volume not working - replaced batteries and re paired the remote and did a reset of the roku device. Still not working

Issue ID - 63-192-186

najals07
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What now?

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku Premiere model#3920 RW

ser # JF2889021589

I have a recently purchased updated remote with volume control no model# bought from Roku website ( came in bag no box)

Vizio smart TV tried set up TV control but Visio was not acknowledged 

0 Kudos
Kleacock11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Model: 3800x roku streaming stick

TV: vizio

Issue ID 16-192-265

i tried pressing the reset button on the remote and it just blinks. Before doing this, I was able to power the tv on/off and use the arrows but not the volume or mute buttons. But since trying to restart, nothing works now

Joanne76

Jump to solution

ID 71-192-316

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This is an Update:

Mod: 3920RW with updated remote purchased a few months ago.              
Ser# YH009L21589 (JF2889021589.        
software ver: 10.0. Build 4195-91

Issue ID. 89-192-287

tried everything Vizio “not supported”

this is an issue!

0 Kudos
Cat32

Jump to solution

Model: 4660X - Roku Ultra

Serial Number: YJ008S009486 (CK3928009486)

Software Version: 10.0.0 build 4195-46

Timestamp: 2021-05-14T13:44:16Z

Issue ID: 86-192-344

0 Kudos
JR209
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Please provide an ETA on an update/fix for this issue. I bought this device specifically for the volume controls and if they do not work I might as well return the product. This is a critical issue and needs to be escalated. WHAT IS THE ETA?

I am also a shareholder of Roku stock so obviously I am concerned about the ramifications of something like this. 

whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

do'H!  The cause was your update.  

Roll it  back to where it was before until you can do updates that dont fork the device.