Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KristiS
Reel Rookie

Reply on Remote Volume not working

Jump to solution

This is still happening to us.

updated on May 12 1:42 PM - to Software Version: 10.0.0 Build 4195.

Roku Ultra 4660X 

Television Make: LG webOS TV - SK8000PUA 

Issue Id: 03-191-727 

Thank you for your immediate reply!

Kristi

cmcat

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Remote Model: Streaming Stick+ 3810X

Issue ID - 29-191-727

Version 10.0 Build 4195-50

Serial# YH00D8925429 (2139AD925429)

Timestamp - 2021-05-14-T 03:27:56Z

TV - SHARP LC-32Q318OU

The remote does not work to power on the tv or control volume, although there is low volume. But no volume bar and unable to increase or decrease volume.  We also had a problem with another tv that has a Premier+ device but we were able to get that one working. We thought it was odd that both tvs had a problem the same day so must have to do with the update. Hope this problem gets resolved soon for the streaming stick.

Sewaldo69
Reel Rookie

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

ISSUE ID: 14-191-745

Model: 4670RW - ROKU ULTRA

SN: YJ00GX278814 (KXA9DG278814)

SOFTWARE VERSION: 10.0.0 BUILD 4195-46

TIMESTAMP: 2021-05-14T03:45:54Z

Volume up, down and mute buttons do not work after update.  All other buttons work.  Please help. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku model 3800x

tv Samsung un40ju6500f

34-191-781

0 Kudos
Sewaldo69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset and everything works now. You'll have to redownload some apps but the factory reset worked.  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We have two and they both lost volume control. The power button still works,  we have the Roku Premiere+ 4k HDR and the Roky Ultra Streaming.

Can you all please just undo the update and then update again after you figure it out. This is very inconvenient and annoying. 

AllanB

Jump to solution

I have just noticed this problem on my Roku.  I have an older Sharp TV (sorry don't know the exact model), but it has been working for at least a year and suddenly I can not control volume. I tried to setup volume control for TV - it doesn't work. The music does not stop playing. 

JR209
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Repairing does not work for me. Tried everything.

JR209
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

RePairing remote does not solve the issue for me. Not even unplugging or removing batteries first. 

JR209
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Factory reset does not fix this issue for me.