Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rad-dude

Getting error while attempting to contact support regarding the return of an incorrect remot

Jump to solution

Bought the wrong remote. Got the one for the Roku TV when I need the one for the streaming stick. Went to contact customer support to get it returned and it keeps giving a "opps there was a error on our end" message when I try to send a ticket? Anyway to contact a actual support person so I can return and get the correct remote?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't contact Roku customer support?

Jump to solution

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @Rad-dude!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. No worries! We're here to assist you in returning your newly purchased Roku remote since you've ordered the wrong one.

Kindly send me the following details through Private Message so I can check and validate it.

• Order number
  • Email address associated with your Roku account

To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

For future reference, you may refer to our support articles to learn more about returns.

I'll be looking forward to further assisting you with this through PM!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't contact Roku customer support?

Jump to solution

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @Rad-dude!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. No worries! We're here to assist you in returning your newly purchased Roku remote since you've ordered the wrong one.

Kindly send me the following details through Private Message so I can check and validate it.

• Order number
  • Email address associated with your Roku account

To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

For future reference, you may refer to our support articles to learn more about returns.

I'll be looking forward to further assisting you with this through PM!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.