Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dawnkitty
Reel Rookie

Re: Responding to issues with remote scrolling quickly

Jump to solution

Restart the system..Go to Settings/System/Power/System Restart  That worked for me.

0 Kudos
Tonyruble
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've tried restarting it a bunch of times still don't work just keep doing whatever it wants to do by itself every now and then I can get to pick what I want after I deal with them scrolling

0 Kudos
dawnkitty
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

did you do it specifically this way? Settings/System/Power/System Restart . it wont work just by turning tv off then on again.

0 Kudos
Pwttx
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did and it worked. Thanks for everyone’s input/help!

Mcan875

Re: Can't click on a channel; they scroll quickly around

Jump to solution

Same here. I have 2 roku units in the house, they are both scrolling and jumping. No Bluetooth, no smart TV use just using 2 roku units. This started recently, never had the prob before. Restart, batteries...nothing works.

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't click on a channel; they scroll quickly around

Jump to solution

Hi @Mcan875,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is aware of the issue. Please provide us with the following information below for us to further investigate.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

Once we have this information, we can do further investigation. We can look forward to your response.

Regards

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

It sure did help, thanks!

0 Kudos
bear644

Jump to solution

I also am new and was having problems.  Tried the fix and back to normal.  Thanks 

0 Kudos