Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edpdx50
Channel Surfer

what happened to the OAN feed?

My subscription to OAN One America News ended today. I renewed on rOKU.com. the reply confirmed renewal, but still the same message? Is the OANN banned?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: what happened to the OAN feed?

@edpdx50 wrote:

... Is the OANN banned?

No. It works for me.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
edpdx50
Channel Surfer

Wait. What? mine would not launch. I restarted Roku and unplugged the TV to restart. Updates for Roku came up- one was for OAN. I thought that would solve the problem. Reboot and it says: Channel inactive requires purchase for activation. I select PURCHASE, and then follow prompts for buying $4.99 monthly subscription. timer says adding channel. I enter PIN as requested. I get: CHANNEL ADDED. Hit "OK,

I update ROKU, Restart ROKU- get Hopping Roku. Select OAN and get: Channel INACTIVE. Where can I get a helpful solution?

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@edpdx50 

Go to https://my.roku.com log in and go to the Manage Subscriptions link. Does it show the subscription? If not, something happened with it processing the subscription. Could have been a network issue, could be a payment processor issue. But check to see if they processed your payment.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
edpdx50
Channel Surfer

Chat with ROKU. They said there is a problem with the OAN Channel. THey said they would text me when it is resolved. (#:7o

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@edpdx50 

I'm glad they finally identified that.

DBDukes

0 Kudos
Chappy21
Binge Watcher

you can add Pluto TV and it is there. 

0 Kudos