Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minborne
Channel Surfer

Re: YoutubeTV Fast Forward Freezes (update 5/8/24)

It would be nice if Roku issued a statement. 

0 Kudos
Chuck428

Re: YoutubeTV Fast Forward Freezes

I'm done with Roku. Been using their devices for over 12 years but this lack of concern and inability to fix their broken stuff is too much for me. I've disposed of my Roku sound system and 3 other devices. Moved to one of their competitors and once again enjoying my cut cord. If more people would do the same, maybe they'll wake up. I like Roku but they need to know that they're not the only show in town. I'm considering moving to one of Youtube TV's competitors as well for the same reason. We give them all way too much of our money every month to be forced to swallow this **bleep** when there are other options available. Isn't that why we cut the cord in the first place!?!

Minborne
Channel Surfer

Maybe the best solution would be for Roku to issue a recall on all Streambar Pro. 

0 Kudos
elguapo99

My Streambar is fixed. Looks like they rolled the YTTV software back to version 2.22 build 110005580. All is working fine so far.

0 Kudos
Tkf

Yttv freezes only Roku sound bar

Why dose YTTV freeze only on my Roku Sound bar? It doesn’t do in on any of my other Roku devices. 

0 Kudos
Ted274
Channel Surfer

Yes!!! YouTube tv on the  streambar pro seems to be fixed with latest updates!!

0 Kudos
donald4972
Channel Surfer

I too wish to report that I'm on the second day of what appears (at this point) to be rid of the stream bar freezing issue...finally! Thanks to all who worked to find repair and resolution to this! 

0 Kudos
Minborne
Channel Surfer

This morning I reconnected my Roku Streambar Pro. I updated the Roku software and uninstalled and reinstalled YouTube TV. So far it’s running as it should. 
Thanks to those who worked on this and came up with a solution. 

0 Kudos
bdavis16

I also had this issue.  It was combined with weird glitches and artifacts on Youtube TV.  My wife bought me another streambar, and it still does the same weird glitches.  Hopefully, Walmart will take this one as a return. 

I will try to update the youtube TV app

0 Kudos
HIDave1
Channel Surfer

I just got an email from Roku asking me to review my Streambar. You know, the one I bought more than a year ago. The one that I created this thread about. Out of the blue. That's some pretty solid trolling there Roku.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.