Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahorn

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same Here I reset the darn thing and cant send me an email

Cghome
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried uninstalling apple TV and now I'm getting "could not add apple TV" 

AnnieH
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here 🙁

crunchysuperman
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Youtube not working - "No connection Connect to the internet now, or set it up later&a

Jump to solution

This issue started for me today.  Same as the OP, all other apps work, youtube is not down, tried updating, removed app/restarted/added app, nothing.  Plot twist - I have another rokutv (same mfg - TCL) in another room on the same roku account and the youtube app works fine on that one.

0 Kudos
Gedi

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Me too

Codger81
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Similar problem here. 

Factory reset a 4k stick after half the apps stopped working. Now I can't get the activation email to work; deleted my account and refreshed it - but still doesn't work. 

rheady

Jump to solution

Same problem here with both TVs.  Says connection is good but won't load any apps.   Smells like a bad system update on Roku's end.  They need better QA.

RMBlack

Jump to solution

Yes same here can’t get email activation. When remove old TV replace new tv as same email but still not get email activation

majordude75
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

everybody listen. I just got off the horn with Roku. UNPLUG YOUR STUFF AND WAIT A COUPLE HOURS OR MORE.

this is a major outage!

Puckthis
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.