Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hillbillie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Hang in there, everyone! I'm in VA and all has been right in my Roku world for about an hr now. It's coming back online, at least all the streaming, can't say about email and new device registration...

0 Kudos
psc49

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Like others I have read, only Netflix works. We have tried the solution recommended and it still doesn’t work. What now?

0 Kudos
Gabagui77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku still not working, i restarted, unplugged for 10 seconds and nothing yet. My internet network works just fine in my computer only on Roku it says not connected to network connection 

0 Kudos
trdecker1963
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Nope

0 Kudos
Flyingkitty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

We were finally able to activate our new device but the new device will play every streaming app we have EXCEPT Netflix.  Currently, it's not recognizing that app at all. 

0 Kudos
Sunnigirl545
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is almost 10pm EST here in Vero Beach, FL and it is still not working. We have done everything that had been suggested. What is going on?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Did EVERYTHING including the dreaded

factory reset. The only difference all this

is resulted in is l've been frozen out of

everything but the internet sign in page-

internet strengh is exellent- which won't

connect & the language choice page.  Back & 

forth those 2 pages. Really aggravating.

Before it froze to the aforementioned 2 

pages it told me my paid channels wern't

available in my area. They didn't have any 

problem ganking money from my account 

though. Still ain't working in Texas.

Flyingkitty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was finally able to activate our new device, however it will not recognize the Netflix app at all.  All other streaming apps are functional except for that one. 
I'm in Canada if that helps. 

0 Kudos
dfoxworth
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Lolololol, you can tell we're addicted to our TV. Oh what ever did we do before TV and the Internet... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sunnigirl545
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's 10pm EST in Florida and we still cannot use our Roku. It's been since 4pm. We have done every suggestion. We are ready to toss it in the trash. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.