Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackHeard

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Please confirm wrong times on Rokus is an ongoing issue as well. I can not play anything because of the time on multiple devices.

0 Kudos
Dante_7

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Yes, hello I am experiencing the same problem because I can't add a channel that I accidentally removed and am trying to add it back and it said failed to add channel I tried everything to add it back I even went to factory reset, and now I can not log back in Roku account on my tv so hopefully that is a problem.

0 Kudos
zrsimpson
Reel Rookie

Channel "could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network"

Jump to solution

I have two Rokus and both of them show the above error message and will not load anything. I've tried everything: power-cycling the Roku and modem, removing and adding channels, resetting the Roku, etc. None of it works.

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

HULU and MAX as well 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

When will it be fixed 

0 Kudos
Klondike74

Jump to solution

All good now, glad I never reset them as I couldn't be doing with the headache reinstalling etc. 

0 Kudos
Rainbow219

Jump to solution

Device ID J3C97J427902

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I made that mistake of putting back to factory settings and now I cannot access anything. 

0 Kudos
VonGoober

Jump to solution

Device ID's on tested Roku devices:  S0DD3361FAU2 and S02A21DX2CKK

As mentioned above, Netflix seems unaffected but Spotify, YouTube, Disney +, Paramount +, Amazon Prime TV, do not work and are the main applications affected on our devices.

0 Kudos

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

me too

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.