Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terri2525
Reel Rookie

Re: Only Youtube not working - "No connection Connect to the internet now, or set it up later&a

Jump to solution

Same here with exact connection error.  All rokus down in my house for YT and YTTV.

0 Kudos
debchase101
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Hope it is fixed before HOCKEY!!!!!

0 Kudos
Dunkelzahn
Reel Rookie

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Mine has had the same issue this evening, definitely an update Roku rolled out. I have 2 sticks and the one we rarely use was working until I plugged it in to the main tv to test and it must have picked up the update and now they are both bricked.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same problem in Western North Cqrolina, No Hulu, News On, Paramount, Peacock, or Prime.

0 Kudos
Disappointing9
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Has to be a roku problem, even support chat is down

JMi5477

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

We all reset for nothing, our products are not in trouble ... We'll have to reprogram everything when it turns back on again. May Roku's error message be corrected to "can't get connected to Roku's server" instead of "no internet connection" next time ?...

majordude75
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

take a break, have a beer. the whole world is in a roku outage

0 Kudos
Dunkelzahn
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Yup, i have 2 sticks and the one we barely use obviously hadn't picked up the update and was working then bricked itself.

0 Kudos
Fireman26

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Is that why it says we can't seem to 

0 Kudos
Kestral
Reel Rookie

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

I ended up factory resetting and now the roku is saying it can't reach my email.

I just wanted to watch a move and de-stress lol

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.