Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SusanAP
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Seems to be back now. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Mbrave

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Can't see pictures on my screen t.v it been a nightmare 

0 Kudos
Bonepile
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

As of 4:53 A.M. Wednesday here on the East coast my system is still down when it gets to the internet connection.  Wi-Fi gets a green check mark, but Internet gets a red X ... will keep trying.  First had a problem with this on Monday when we had been watching programming Sunday night and then Monday it kept switching back and forth from "signal" to No signal".  I take comfort in knowing that we are not alone.

Hopefully today will be THE day.

0 Kudos
Captain11

Jump to solution

Same here. Still not working today

0 Kudos
jmjohn12
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

This is exactly what is happening with my ROKU 4K Stick.  I went to troubleshoot this online and talk to an agent but the message read that it was not a ROKU device!  I bought it directly from them!!

0 Kudos
Connieg55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What is going on?  This is ridiculous & very frustrating.  Why are they trying to force me to pay for something I already pay for.

rfinoh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

As of this morning, my sticks are working. Roku must have fixed the problem last night. If you are still having trouble, try chatting with roku support staff all roku devices do not working in exactly the same way, particularly older ones.

0 Kudos
torentam

Jump to solution

Unplugged and reset multiple times, including leaving unplugged overnight, but still no solution from yesterday. Stuck in either guest mode or recovery mode, but says will not connect to server, etc.

0 Kudos
Judy52
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My tv is still saying no signal. I have unplugged everything multiple times and nothing. No change since last night.

Bonepile
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just turned system on and it still tells me Wi-Fi gets green checkmark and Internet connection gets a red X ... so it is still not working at this household.

Hope it comes back soon so I can enjoy my new Roku Ultra, and not have to return it for refund. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.