Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geoholla

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Device says not connected... everything else in my house has internet...

0 Kudos
Pat2024

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Tuesday May 7, 7:20 pm - Connecticut - Things are back up, Prime video, You Tube, Weather Channel etc...

myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Agreed all are paid on my end as well. Makes zero sense 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here. 😢

0 Kudos
Sdf0ald

Email not recognized when doing a reset and needing activation email

Jump to solution

Had to do a system reset…Roku recognizes remote and when it gets to email to activate it says can’t seem to reach you by email but I can log into Roku.com with email and password. 

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

Factory reset isn't gonna work it's a ruko problem Netflix is the only thing working here

Lisak1230

Jump to solution

I did a system reset. Unplugged my tv from the wall numerous times.  Reset my modem and router.  And still not working after doing all that.  Nothing works.  I hope they correct this issue soon. It’s been hours.

rayanrazor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I reset my internet connection too. Not sure what to do now? 😥

0 Kudos
Caren6

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. I can’t use the apps I pay for.  Paramount +   And Peacock.  I can use Pluto and the Roku channels 

MissTime

Jump to solution

Same issue here.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.