Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobster55
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Actually my Rokus show they are connected and have internet but when I click on my channels it says I’m not.  Also there is no time listed on Home Screen like there usually is when I’m fully connected.  

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Tried everything, nothing worked, so I factory reset. Now it says it can't reach me by email.

melsbw69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is not working. 

0 Kudos
Xanadu
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku will not connect to YouTube Tv, prime

Jump to solution
sndmre704

Jump to solution

We are not able to connect to services in Bessemer City,  North Carolina. 

0 Kudos
CarManTan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku Express 3960X

Originally whenever I tried to open a channel it would state that there was no network connection. I then went to the network connection and it said I had excellent signal strength.

i then tried a factory reset and got to the point where you input your email for the activation link to be sent to. Once I entered my email and clicked connect the following message appeared ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email. Please try again.’

I have clicked resend dozens of times, tried different email addresses, and tried factory resetting multiple other times and continue to get the same error message.

Jump to solution

Still not working!!

0 Kudos
Jakers420

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Hello Roku, you there? Same problem on 2 different devices, Prime, Disney, Spectrum, Paramount apps won't connect......but Netflix does, there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.....

0 Kudos
Laurenroro

Jump to solution

Still not working even after system restart.  Apps like Youtube, Hulu, Prime, etc, will not open.

ashleyva

Jump to solution

Mine is still saying we can't seem to reach you by email. Please try again

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.