Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpowell01
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

C'mon man!! More BIDENOMICS for you. 

0 Kudos
CRibley
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Is there a time frame to expect this to be fixed? I pay for multiple streaming services and cannot access any because ROKU cannot connect?

0 Kudos
kb1jop
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

When will the time issue be fixed?

Jump to solution

I have 3 roku sticks and one in living in not working others are fine!! Ugh!

Haven't seen anything on what they're doing to fix problem or how we will know it's fixed.

Frustrated in Florida!!

0 Kudos
RCRandy

Re: Roku tv won’t connect to internet

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku's and one quit streaming today. It is getting a very strong signal from my wi fi but when I try to stream I get "No Connection". Working great yesterday but DEAD today. I tried all the recommended resets with no luck. It looks to be a very common issue, and I wish I'd know before wasting money on it a few months ago. I had been recommending them to friends and family but no more. AVOID!

0 Kudos
CatSkills
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My TV isn't new. It's a couple years old. Today, however....it won't load any apps except Netflix and PBS Passport. No Apple TV, Hulu, or PEacock. I've tried all the "usual" fixes including removing those apps. NOW, I can't even REAdd them!!! Sheesh, Nightmare emoji goes here!

CRibley
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same here 

Bobster55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Any updates on how long the services will be down?

billlkay

Jump to solution

Having the same problem on only one TV. Other two are working fine.

Problem is only on Fubo and Prime other apps okay.

This TV was fine this morning and can get Fubo and Prime on other TV's.

It makes no sense.

0 Kudos
wstein99

Re: Can't connect to Youtube or Youtube TV

Jump to solution

Same issue.  Started about 2-3 hours ago.  We have 5 rokus on 5 different TVs.  None allow access to youtube or youtube TV.    Goes to ‘setup internet connection’ however connection is working fine as all other apps on Roku work.  Interestingly enough on teh Roku Streaming Stick+ we can get into youtube TV fine however when you select a channel, the screen goes black.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.