Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onemoremile
Reel Rookie

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

The EXACT same thing happened to me today also.  Both Roku sticks quit loading apps except NETFLIX.    WTH?

JMi5477

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same to me, started at around 22.00 French time. I wanted to check prime video thru Roku when it failed to connect whereas both connection and internet verifications were ok ... I reset then, can get connected again but when I'm asked to activate with a mail, I get the same problem.

I feel the product try to connect with the activation mail address each time used, and there's something failing at Roku's server then ...

melsbw68

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

ETA?

0 Kudos
MissMel79
Channel Surfer

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same problem here and I’ve just done a factory reset and can’t get back to it because it can’t seem to send to my email 

0 Kudos
Rachelmayle_014
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

It won’t let me use any apps, expect the Roku free channels. 

Sassku

Jump to solution

Having the same problem, after doing a factory reset. Can’t get it to accept my email address, which is already registered with an active account. I can’t do anything or watch my tv at all.

MissMel79
Channel Surfer

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. Can’t get it to send an email after factory reset 

0 Kudos
Melcho

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Netflix is working just fine but every other app says no internet even though my internet is connected just fine.  Looks like a Roku wide-spread outage/system error of some kind

First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

Ok,  

Looking for a little help.  

Roku Streaming Stick 4K, Model 3820X.  All has been well for several months.

Currently on-the-road in my RV, with starlink for internet.  All been working well for multiple weeks until today.   Setting up in new location (I've moved multiple times before this) and this happens...

When trying to launch the YoutubeTV app on the Roku streaming stick, it tells me I don't have an internet connection and won't launch. 

Goto the menu to check network connection from Roku menu... connection looks good but Youtube TV still won't get past the "no internet" message. 

Power-cycle a couple of time... no improvement.

Remove the Youtube TV app and intend to reinstall, but when trying to install it gets to the point where it should be installing and gives me a "failed" install message (I can't recall exact wording).

Time to do some google-searching... 

Next significant step taken was a factory reset of the Roku streaming stick.

Successfully re-pair the remote and connect to a wifi source

Upon entering my email address I get the "we can't seem to reach you by email" message and can't seem to activate.  I've tried changing my wifi "source" between my usual travel-router VPN'd to my home (through starlink), straight to starlink router, and also used my cellphone's hotspot for source) without any change.

At one point I managed to get to a screen which indicated maybe I could activate using the last 5 digits of the Roku device's ID.... That doesn't seem to be the serial number printed on the device and I can't get to the roku menu that would show that number because I can't get past the email problem.

Seem to be stuck with nothing else to try.... Any suggestions/help welcomed!

carguybill

Jump to solution

Same here also. First, the YouTube app said it wasn't connected to the internet, but checked the settings and tested the connection and Roku was connected, so I did a factory reset. Now, in "set-up" from the reset, and I cannot proceed because I get the "we can't seem to reach you by email". Must be a problem on their end, but in the meantime the device is as good as dead. So Roku, when will it be fixed?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.