Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Arkansas here and the same.....Internet is fine, network connection is fine. None of the apps work, a few load but will not give me program info or play anything, Most just give an error msg that says "Content Loading Failed.  Please try again later."

0 Kudos
juanitamak

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Same here. Super frustrating. My internet is connected and fine. None of the apps will connect. Chat support isn't working.

0 Kudos
jr67

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues. 

0 Kudos
Heath2851

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same. This is ridiculous.

Rayfurd
Reel Rookie

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Have the same issue here. I've noticed that out of the 5 ROKU sticks I have only the ones that are powered off when the TV is powered off have this issue. The 3 ROKU sticks I have that are never powered off and stay on 24x7 are working fine.  

I understand this is a major issue so will unfortunately have to wait it out...

Hatmadder

Amazon Prime won't install

Jump to solution

Amazon prime was not loading and kept giving me a 0.60 error. I restarted my Roku player multiple times. Restarted my router. Then I uninstalled the Amazon Prime app, and now I cannot redownlad it. Roku player keeps saying it failed to install. I've tried to contact Roku support but their chat service is down and they have no customer service hotline. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Kcccc

Re: Roku tv won’t connect to internet

Jump to solution

Same problem. Roku won’t open any apps. There’s no error code it just says it cannot open them. It’s not the tv or the apps or the network. It sounds like people have been having this problem for weeks so Roku must have an idea what the problem is????

0 Kudos

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

No app can be downloaded actually. Hulu and amc+ are not loading. Uninstalled them and now I can't install them back. Something is wrong with Roku and the reps are telling us to just trouble shoot by restarting, knowing the problem is much bigger than a restart. This issue is all over social media now.

0 Kudos
EricH21
Reel Rookie

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of this exact issue. Every app says I have no connection to the network. Except Netflix. I can stream it just fine. I have reset the network connection. I have tried updating. I have reset the device multiple times. I connected to a second network, via my Verizon Hotspot. No difference. I am using a Ruko Ultra. 

Eliagonz2

Apps in Roku Uktra wont open

Jump to solution

Issue Id 94-509-830

I tried all suggestions for solving this issue and apps wont open. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.