Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnieH
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here🙁

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having same issue

0 Kudos
smooshyone
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

I hadn't even considered it could be on Roku's end! I just moved my TV and reconnected everything and got this problem.  I also had factory reset two different old Roku boxes a couple of days ago, so wondered if I'd fouled up my account somehow. 

So here's the weird thing. My Roku box from the office isn't working, but my Roku TV in the living room works fine. Is it just something with boxes?

WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

None of the channel apps will work through Roku. Can access some streaming through TV, but nothing through Roku. Message says no internet connection, but network check says all is ok. 

RIELEY
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Thanks for that, I didn't see that message when I went looking for help so I'll try again tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Justinleen

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Hatmadder

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Amazon Prime app, but now my Roku player won't install the Amazon Prime channel back. it just keeps saying it failed. Please fix this as this is very frustrating and I paid good money for this thing. Your support chat is also down, so thats fun

Cghome
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same for me roku usb devices are no working but roku is working

0 Kudos
Faith3

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue! I have tried all of the suggestion from support but nothing helped. Serial Number: 58N23232XH00901

Kcccc

Jump to solution
Spoiler
Im

having this problem too. NONE OF THE ROKU APPS ARE LOADING. I’ve troubleshooted with everything else. It’s the roku 
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.