Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizettl

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem!!!!

CT7

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue today, but did not recently get a new internet service. The reply from the moderator doesn’t align with what is being reported. My other Roku devices are working as well, and Netflix connects fine from the problematic Roku device, but all other streaming apps say internet connection issue. Like the customer who posted yesterday, I also went through steps several times to ensure connectivity, and it shows I am connected with a strong signal.

Disappointing9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem wifi good yet says no connection 

synth

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

My roku ultra lost connection with channels not loading. Says it is connected to internet fine but no luck. I have done a factory reset and it cant go past sending me an email.  But is connected to my router and all my other devices have internet.  It seems roku may have tried an update or something.

thewelshbrummie
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I suspect it is. Was using Peacock and it took a few goes to get it to stream at 2pm CDT. About an hour in the TV turned off mid show, went back in to get the same error message but without being able to force myself in. All other apps I've tried (YouTube, Max, Paramount+, Hulu) show similar errors of being unavailable for some reason or another.

This is true even for the Tablo app - so even streaming across my own network only doesn't work (it's an OTA DVR, so the only Internet streaming as such is from the Tablo itself to my Roku Streaming stick, it doesn't need outside internet access to work).

Those same services work perfectly on both my phone and computer, through the same Internet connection.

This reeks of an issue on Roku's end.

Disappointing9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here

rbrede

Jump to solution

Mine is down also. I'm in Ohio.

DJR3

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same with my new TCL. Says....my email isn't working!  Yet, I am logged in to my Roku account using same email!

Is Roku activation system down?

c_ray2336

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Only app that will load is Netflix. 

0 Kudos
BethDNDN

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same issue! Very frustrating.  Come on Roku

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.