Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RRROY
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel Guide only says 'No Information'. No programming is displayed

Jump to solution

Jeff,

Try UNCHECKING 'Hide streaming channels'.  Your post indicated that you checked (turned on) the 'Hide streaming channels' function.  Try turning that feature off by unchecking it and see if that works.

0 Kudos
lawrence_jeff
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry, I probably flipped it in my post

I have had the streaming channels disabled in the guide for the past couple years (so I guess the checkbox is checked). After I read this thread I unchecked the box and my guide populated with all the streaming channels but the OTA channels stayed at "No Information" I left it that way for a day with no change and then checked it again to get rid of the junk I don't want.

So back to OTA channels only showing up (what I like) but all show No Information.

For those where that fixed it, did it fix it instantly, or does it take a while for the guide to populate?

0 Kudos
RRROY
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry it didn't work for you. For myself yes, after unchecking that box and going to my antenna channels all the guide was populated correctly. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you for keeping us posted about this, and we appreciate the workaround provided by @RRROY.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • If possible, include a picture as a reference.

Once we have this information, we'll be able to flag the appropriate team about this.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lawrence_jeff
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

TCL Model : 55C803

Serial : YS008U720292

DeviceId: 9wf008720292

TrackerId: 92-468-204IMG_20231121_212519744.jpgIMG_20231121_212541883.jpgIMG_20231121_212604102.jpg

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, @lawrence_jeff!

We'll forward this to the appropriate team for further investigation.

Once we have the information available about this, we'll make sure to update this thread.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nlhatkanet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same issue on both Roku TVs for the past week. Have never had an issue with program guide on either TVs in the 2-3 years I've owned them. Program guide displays for streaming channels, but not OTA antenna. Program info does display at the banner on bottom of the screen when you select a channel, but you have to tune each channel to see it. There are also periodic problems with the channel selector becoming completely unresponsive other than the power button. Turning the tv off and on will unfreeze it. I don't have a cable box or anything else plugged into either TV and the issues are identical with both TVs. They access from my routers wifi. 

I rescanned channels to try to resolve, and went through the routine to report, but that's all. 

Pictures to follow. 

IMG_20231125_045807_606.jpg

0 Kudos
Nlhatkanet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

IMG_20231125_045625_265.jpg

0 Kudos
Nlhatkanet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

IMG_20231125_045305_874.jpg

0 Kudos
Nlhatkanet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

IMG_20231125_045512_546.jpg

Since this seems to be a recurring problem for MANY users using MANY different Tv models over the past couple of years, why has the issue not been escalated to find out once and for all what keeps breaking this particular feature? 

0 Kudos